Guidelines for Grant Applications
To apply for a grant, submit a type-written letter to the RFEF that addresses the following:
- Name, date, and title of the requestor. Also, include what department you work in at RFISD and what Expense Period you are applying for.
- How many students or staff will benefit from being awarded this grant? Please explain how this grant aligns with your particular curriculum guidelines.
- Have monies for this particular event/item/etc. been requested through other channels? Are there other organizations/grants/contests you’ve requested this money from? RFEF monies will be returned to the RFEF should these requested funds be awarded to the requestor from another source before expending.
- Have your department head/chairperson sign this request, verifying that these funds are unavailable through previously awarded RFISD grants currently being expended.
- Email grant request to email@example.com.
Following the expenditure of grant monies, please send a brief after-action report to the RFEF by the established deadlines to include the impact of receiving this grant.